Richard Senior trained as a Stonemason at the Building Crafts Training College in London, graduating the 3 year full time course with The City and Guilds Advanced Craft Certificate in Stonemasonry with Distinction, and currently studying a Bachelor of Heritage and Conservation at the University of Canberra.
Prior to starting his own business he worked for several leading stone companies, including in Australia Bondi Stone and Gosford Quarries and in the UK S&J Whitehead and London Stone.
With over 30 years experience as a banker mason, carver and in project management roles, he has developed an artisan’s understanding of the requirements of successful projects using natural stone.
A full CV can be provided on request.
- NSW stonemason licence 108434C
- Member, The Building Limes Forum
- Member, Dry Stone Walls Association of Australia
- Member, International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS)
- Member, Association of Preservation Technology International (APTI)
- Student member, Australian Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Material (AICCM)